Okay, so I have nothing against Rudolph, and I love me some Easter chocolate. But Halloween is my favourite time of year, and to celebrate, I’m taking part in the Coffin Hop again!
Over 100 authors have teamed up to bring you their best ghost stories, zombie tales, and helping you celebrate the creepiest season of all.
Did I also mention that every author is also offering up some pretty sweet prizes, too? All you have to do is follow the links to each individual author site and see what goodies they’re offering!
But I bet you want to know what goodies I’m giving away this year, right?
This year, I am offering up a snazzy prize pack, including:
- a copy of Shroud 8, which includes my story, Like Flies To Honey
- some Halloween sweets for sustenance to get you through to the harrowing end of the tale
- an e-copy of the Coffin Hop 2013: Death By Drive-In anthology sampler
Thanks to the organizers of the Coffin Hop, the lucky winner will receive a sampler of the anthology (due September 2013 and featuring 22 authors). It contains 4 stories by CW LaSart, Red Tash, Jess McHugh and Amy K Marshall, as well as art by Nic Caesar and a cliffhanger Robot Lincoln & Zombie Jackson comic by Craig Garrett and Jeff Wilson.
Note: The antho will be emailed out at the end of the Coffin Hop.
HOW TO ENTER MY CONTEST
To win the prize pack, use the widget below to do each of the following tasks. Just click the “DO IT” link under each task to complete it – easy peasy! Every one you complete will earn you an entry into my giveaway:
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like my author page, Shadowed Musings, on Facebook
- Follow my review site, Bloody Bookish on Twitter
- Like Bloody Bookish on Facebook
- Tweet about the Coffin Hop (once per day. The message is already pre-filled for you. Just click!)
- Tell me what your favorite part of Halloween is!
Not bad, huh? If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I wish you all luck! Please be sure to include your email address in at least 1 of your entries so I can get in touch with you if you win.
NOTE: If the widget does not work or if you decide to enter the contest by manually following the above Twitter accounts, tweeting and following me on Facebook, be sure to let me know in the comments, in case I miss your entries!
And if you already follow me and want to be entered into the contest, just click the DO IT button and your entry will be tallied!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
WIN MORE PRIZES
Ready to enter over 100 contests hosted by the other participants? GET HOPPING!