Although I started writing for Examiner.com over the holidays and I didn't post as many articles as I wanted to, I am really enjoying it!
It's amazing how may events and interesting tidbits I've come across already for local writers, and I look forward to spotlighting more signings, classes and, especially, more local authors.
In case you need to get caught up, here are my latest articles so far:
- A winning writing strategy to start off the New Year
- McNally Robinson author events ignite a passion for writing
- Indie Writers Deathmatch is a grudge match of literary proportions (deadline has been extended to Jan. 10!)
- Toronto loses a hub of inspiration for aspiring writers
- Vancouver 2010 Cultural Olympiad unites Canadians with the world
- Writing workshops and retreats from Footprint Memoirs
Watch for weekly recaps starting this Sunday (I was a day late – getting back into post-holiday routine and all) as well as a series this week featuring submission tracking software for writers.
Thanks again for all the clicks and comments on my articles so far. My success as Toronto Writing Examiner depends not only on my contributions but feedback from readers as well. So I appreciate you taking the time to read my work. Thank you for getting me excited to sit at my desk and write everyday![NWC]