Similar to the Coffin Hop, which I took part in during October, and the 12 Days of Creepfest which I am taking part in now (go enter! You could win!), I am also throwing my hat into the ring for the Holiday Hop!
The cool thing about these hops is discovering new authors who are passionate about their craft and want to share their stories with you. Plus – you can get free stuff. Win-win!
From December 15 to 25, visit the blogs of over 60(!!!) authors who are holding contests for items including gift cards, jewelry, trinkets, candles and ONE SWEET GRAND PRIZE!
A KINDLE FIRE!
Yeah, you heard me! Every blog you visit will have at least one winner, and many sites are even offering a winner each day! Once the hop has ended, our Holiday Hop Hostess Cheryl Bradshaw, will take all the names of the winners from each of the blog sites and draw a name for the fantastic grand prize, the Kindle Fire.
WHAT CAN YOU WIN FROM ME?
I’ve put together a sweet little prize pack for the winner of my Holiday Hop!
The winner will receive the following Like Flies To Honey Prize Pack:
- 1 copy of Shroud Magazine Winter 2010 Edition, which includes my story Like Flies to Honey
- 1 mini bee rubber stamp
- 1 mini inking pad for the stamp
- 1 antique copper bee keychain
- 3 bee bookplates
Some pretty sweet swag, if I do say so myself!
SO, HOW DO YOU ENTER?
It’s pretty easy! Each of the following tasks will get you one ballot in the giveaway. That’s 5 chances to win!
- Comment on this blog post and let me know you want to enter!
- Follow me on Twitter
- Like my author page on Facebook
- Tweet about this contest (something like…”Win the Like Flies To Honey Prize Pack in @maryrajotte’s Holiday Hop Giveaway http://bit.ly/rADYQV“)
- BONUS ENTRY: Enter my 12 Days of Creepfest Contest then come back here and let me know you did!
Hey! If you already follow me on Twitter or Facebook, just leave a comment or click “I did it!” in the Rafflecopter form so your entries will be tallied!
Good luck! And thanks for entering!
a Rafflecopter giveaway